Submitted by Steve Fewell
[BE87] Call &BE36 to do the following:
* Set BASIC Text Pointer B offset to BASIC Text Pointer A offset.
* Get result of expression at BASIC Text Pointer B.
* Issue 'Type mismatch' error if the result is not a String value.
* Call routine &BE25 to Store a carriage return (#&0D) character at the end of the String, and to set &37-&38
to point the the SWA address (&0600).
* Call &9B91 to check that the Statement is terminated correctly.
This obtains the ASCII String specified after the OSCLI keyword and appends a '<CR>' character to the end of the SWA value
so that the string is in the correct format to be processed by the Operating System as a MOS command - ready for an operating
system call to OSCLI (&FFF7) [which requires a <cr> to terminate the command String].
Set X (LSB - &00) and Y (MSB - &06) to the SWA address (&0600). This is the address of the command to send
to the operating system command line interpreter routine (OSCLI).
Call OSCLI (&FFF7) to execute the Operating System ('*') command.
Jump to &9005 to execute the next BASIC command/statement.
|BE87||6||032 054 190||20 36 BE||JSR &BE36 Obtain string value and append an '<cr>' character to the string|
|BE8A||162 000||A2 00||LDX#&00|
|BE8C||160 006||A0 06||LDY#&06|
|BE8E||032 247 255||20 F7 FF||JSR &FFF7 OSCLI|
|BE91||128 024||80 18||BRA 24 --> &BEAB [JMP &9005 Execute next statement]|