Submitted by Steve Fewell
Name: Read byte from I/I processor memory
Starting Address: &BEE2
Entry criteria: The IWA contains the address of the required I/O processor memory location.
Exit: The IWA has been incremented by 1.
A contains the byte at the specified location.
Store X on the stack while the OSWORD call (below) is set up and performed.
Set A to #&05, X to #&2A and Y to #&00 as the parameter block location is &002A.
Call OSWORD (A = 5) to read byte from I/O processor memory.
The parameter block for the OSWORD 5 call contains the following:
* &2A - I/O processor memory address (LSB)
* &2B - I/O processor memory address byte 2
* &2C - I/O processor memory address byte 3
* &2D - I/O processor memory address (LSB)
* &2E - Returned value: the byte at the I/O processor memory address location
Retrieve X from the stack.
|BEE2||169 005||A9 05||LDA#&05|
|BEE5||*||162 042||A2 2A||LDX#&2A|
|BEE7||160 000||A0 00||LDY#&00|
|BEE9||032 241 255||20 F1 FF||JSR &FFF1 OSWORD|
|BEED||.||165 046||A5 2E||LDA &2E|
|BEEF||..Increment IWA value...|